Saturday, October 9, 2010

evicted and rejected

i started my newest campaign~ putting up selfish political action signs




ah, so tricky little graffiti kid ponderings^






i called D.Henry to tell her that my show was taken down for me and re-hung out on the sidewalk in a most respectful fashion. She thought the world treated me very well, in NYC the show would have been smashed up and thrown into dumpers, that's what i would have done


none of the pieces was tagged or stickered, etched or burned



the other morning a nice lady walking to work stopped me and asked if that was my show up the street, it's really wonderful, she told me with a wide great smile, that really lite up my day, when i turned around Meech was staring at me hissing, showing me claw hands, and we laughed together




No Paint'n anytime was a grand success, but i must admit i did leave it up way too long, crossing the thin line i've set between art show and dumping





i like the fact that my lovely wife is loading up my paintings for me in this shot, while i pretend importance and documentation






i would like this field of beer bottles and tossed baggies of dog crap so much more without the fence


loaded with the thin brown lines of natural paths made by kids and bums hating 90 degree corners,


is property ownership just a policing of square shape demarcation ?




i'd like to thank the sky for floating above me, and the sun for hiding behind the clouds and the clouds for pissing on my face
NE!L~
till next time






No comments:

Post a Comment